UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Donna Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:18:10 -0400
Tomorrow (Thursday) will be the last day of UTC employment for Varinia Maldonado-Fuller as secretary in the Counseling and Career Planning Center.  She has worked with many of you in her five years with us, and we wanted to let you know that she is embarking on a new adventure.  Please join us in our voice of appreciation and cheers to a special person.  (There will be cake in the Counseling Center on Thursday, courtesy of Dr. Neufeldt.)
Thank you.