UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
David Stallings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stallings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:17:23 -0400
Help.

I am in search of 6 bundles of cornstalks for Chattanooga Valley Elementary
School in Flintstone GA. This is where lovely bride teaches and my two
girls attend school. My wife is doing their fall decorating and is looking
for some one who would be willing to donate these to the school. If
donating is no possible, please let me know how much this will cost and I
will buy them myself. I have found that any investment in an institute that
educates children is an investment well made. If you do not have any, but
know where I can get them please let me know.

Thank you,
ds

David A. Stallings
Customer Services-Work Control Supervisor
Facilities Planning and Management, Dept.3553
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Phone: (423) 425-4075
Fax: (423) 425-4749
E-mail: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]