UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Betty McNulty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:32:57 -0400
If you are interested free bamboo or Ivy you can come to my house this
Saturday October 11th.  You will need to bring a shovel so you can dig up
the bamboo.  If you let me know how much Ivy you want I will cut and  bag it
for you. Call me at work 425-4192 or email me at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  for directions to my house and to let me
know when you are coming.  If October 11th is not a good time we can arrange
a time that is more convenient for you.

Betty McNulty