UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:57:05 -0400
Stuff I should have included. in the last statement.

This is not my car, it belongs to the handyman who works on my house. He bought a truck and no longer needs it. He does great work and has quickly become a family friend. He lives in Dayton and no one wants to drive that far to see it so I am letting him keep it at my house (signal mountain). It may need some exhaust work so he asked me to decrease the price by $150.

SO the new price is $6,850 description is:

1998 Honda Civic EX Loaded
Automatic, Power everything, Sunroof, 6 disc changer, Alarm system, auto starter, New Brakes, 7,000 miles left on transferable no deduction warranty. 93,000 miles. Blue Books between 7,200 and 7,600.Oh yeah... Bright Red. Respond Via email to set up time to see it. I will bring it to campus when I have several lookers or can schedule time to come by the house.

stuart