UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jon Cable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:17:38 -0500
I'm in the process of getting ready to leave town in a few months and need to ready my car with music-playing abilities.  I have both a CD player and a tape deck that friends have given me, but don't know how to install either of them myself.  Can you help me (or know someone who might be willing and able)?  I can offer rock climbing instruction or guiding as trade (and some cash if needed).  Please let me know if you can help.  Jon 304 2745