UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Wanda Officer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wanda Officer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:22:07 -0500
UTC Family

Alpha And Omega Outreach, an Outreach to the Community of Youths in the
Bushtown Community, is in need of your support. AOO is selling wristbands
for the “Night Of Giving” At Hamilton Place. For more information please
contact me.

If we can change our community, we can change our city. If we can change
our city, we can change our state. If we can change our state, we can
change our nation. If we can change our nation, we can change our world.

Thanks for helping our youths…one youth at a time.

Wanda B. Officer
Sr. Admin Services Assistant
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Office of The Bursar