UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Deb Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:14:46 -0400
The UTC family has a wonderful opportunity to continue their support for
the Chattanooga United Way Campaign.   It is amazing to know that so
many UTC employees have received services or assistance from a United
Way Agency.  I wanted to encourage you to send in your pledge cards for
the benefit of the UTC family and our Chattanooga neighbors.

Thank,

Deb

Debra C. Anderson, Director

Office for Students with Disabilities/College Access Program

University of Tennessee Chattanooga

615 McCallie Avenue, Dept 2953

108 Frist Hall

Chattanooga, TN 37403 -2598

(423) 425-4006 Office

(423) 425-2288 Fax

Optimism is an intellectual choice. - Diana Schneider