UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:01:04 -0400
Consumer guide best buy, Editors pick by Edmunds Buyers decision guide, Among top picks for crash test (NHTSA). Top rated in AAA autograph for comfort maneuverability and fit/finish. CIVIC Excells in overall execution, rock solid construction, masterful ergonomic and tasteful design reports MotorTrend Magazine. Exhaust needed to be fixed and I wanted to drive it a while and have it checked out and detailed so now that I know everything is in order I am putting the Civic back up for sale. Dealer offered $6,200 (cash no trade) so you can imagine it is worth a lot more
Full description:

1998 Honda CIVIC EX 93,500 miles Moon roof. 6,500 miles left on transferrable factory warranty.
VTEC SOHC MFII-4 1.6 LTR ENGINE
4 speed automatic 2door coupe
28 MPG city   35 MPG higway
Walk in passenger seating, trunk ajar light, trip odometer, tinted glass, tachometer, Remote entry, Rear window timed defrost, power windows and locks, power rack and pinion steering, power front disc- rear drum brakes, Multi point fuel injection, MAP lights, Lockup torque converter, front stabilizer bars, custom suspension, front wheel drive, Color Bumpers, front wheel drive, Electric ignition
Dual visor vanity mirrors, driver and passenger air bags, digital clock, cruise control, cargo light, power mirrors, AM/FM 6 speaker high power audio system, 14 inch wheels w/ full covers.

Drving it here tomorrow so call me at 802-4225 if you want to see it. Do not respond via email as my computer is down (hard drive crashed) and I do not have convenient access. Blue books between 6,955 and 7,570. However, I am selling this for a friend who bought a truck when business was good and can no longer handle the payments on two vehicles (keeping the truck). So... first offer over $800 (well under value yet about $200 more than he owes will be accepted. See it As son as possible if you are interested. high school kids on Signal Mountain are circling my house and trying to talk mom and dad into buying it for them. The price on the window is $6,900 and I really do not tink it will last long.

stuart