UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jon Cable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 01:26:15 -0400
Getting ready for an out-of-town move and need to thin out my belongings.

For Sale:

Compaq Ipaq- pocket pc, 1.5 yrs. old, hardly used.  Got as a gift that I never had a real need for. Expansion pack, synch/charging stand, extra stylus, lots of instructions included.  $340

Rock Climbing shoes:
La Sportiva Synchros- US size 8.5-9 (don't yet need resoling for quite a while, supportive and well-built lace-up shoe for precise edging and face climbing) $35

Granada Tenaya's- US size 6 (ordered wrong size,new, never worn slippers, great bouldering, gym climbing and all-around shoe, practically identical to the Five-Ten Moccasym which costs $105) $70

60 meter climbing rope- 10.5mm diameter, great beginner's rope (fairly stiff handling and very durable), has over a year of weekend climbing use left to go, $45

Other miscellaneous climbing equipment, call for details

Golfballs- all makes and conditions.
clean & good condition= $5.75/dozen, $50/10 dozen
range and shag balls= $2.50 dozen, $22/10 dozen

PUR Water Purifier- hiker model, needs new filter, $25

Air purifier & ionizer- $30

Futon frame- $10

Beige (Ceramic ?) Lamp- (no shade) $10

Skateboard deck ($8) and wheels ($8)

Men's Clothing (new):
Roots Blue Jeans (32/33) $12
North Face long sleeve shirt (small) $10
Beige Sweater, collared w/ 3 buttons (M/L) $12

Large color world atlas- $5

Free Stuff:
-speakers for Nissan/Toyota truck
-cooking apron and chef's pants
-homemade coat rack (mounts on wall)
-intro sociology & psychology of adjustment textbooks

Jon 304-2745, best after 9 pm, feel free to call and leave message.