UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Andrea Elkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Elkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:08:56 -0400
To the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Community:

The Department of Communication and the West Chair of Excellence
invite you to the Eleventh Annual Symposium on the 19th Century
Press, the Civil War, and Free Expression. The symposium will begin
on Thursday night, October 30, 2003 and run through Saturday evening,
November 1, 2003. All presentations will be held at the Read House in
downtown Chattanooga. The formal presentations will end at 11:30
Saturday morning and the conference will conclude with a tour of some
of Chattanooga's historical Civil War sites and battlefields Saturday
afternoon. If you are interested in attending the Friday luncheon or
dinner, or the Saturday tour please contact Dr. David Sachsman at
425-4219 or [log in to unmask] We look forward to seeing you.