UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:18:09 -0400
Please be reminded that Maclellan Gymnsium is closed for fall break.  If
you are worried about missing a workout, please do not hesitate to visit us
in the wellness center located in room 115 of the arena at no cost to you
during the break.  It will remain open normal operational hours
throughout.  There may be some renovating being done as we try to move in
our new equipment, but you should be able to workout regardless.

Hours in the wellness center:

Friday 7:00 - 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday 7:00 - 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 - 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM

If you have a locker in Maclellan and need access, you may use the locker
rooms 8 AM - 5:00 PM on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday.  Only the Douglas
Street entrance will be open.  Due to the volleyball game on Friday, locker
room facilities will not be available after 3 PM.

If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Carol