SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2003

Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:56:33 -0700
Da fish wrote:

> I have not written trip reports for a few years now, but I had too much
> time on my hand on the first week of the Wind Dancer liveaboard in Tobago,
> and so I wrote up this piece during the week, and is posting it from the
> Miami Airport where I am waiting for the flight home to Hotlanta.

And I am so glad you did.

(CUTTING a good report)

> It is more or less the unanimousview expressed among the divers this week
> that we would not return to this lacation ever again.

It turns out that sometimes I get lucky.  I am going to attend a conference in
the U.S. on November 3-5.  It turned out that I could add a liveaboard week right
after it (November 8-15) but it had to be something close to the U.S. (i.e. a
Caribbean liveaboard).  I frantically called the Aggressor office but it turned out
that all their Caribbean liveaboards for that week were fully booked.  So I called
the Peter Hughes office and I considered to try the new Tobago deal they offered
but they didn't have any spot (I guess the low price caused it).  So, I took the
last spot on the Belize boat (Sun Dancer), regretting the fact that I am going to
a place that I have visited before, although I haven't checked all the Caribbean
locations first (Tobago was missed).  Now I am glad that it turned out this way.

Thanks for the report, Feesh :-)

Regards,

        Kuty