SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2003

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 07:34:20 -0400
> That's not true.  But - as you once said of me - I am not a good
> communicator!

It is true from my perspective on this issue, hence my advice to steer clear
of this one.

> Perhaps that's why I mistook your suggestion that I - being a supporter of
> criminals - was an environmental terrorist happy to see shark population
> numbers decimated?

Please point me to where I said "supporter of criminals", "environmental
terrorist" or "even implied that you would be happy to see shark population
numbers decimated".  I did suggest that your approach, as I perceived it,
would have such results.

> And since when was this the, "let's educate Lee Bell about world affairs",
list?

It isn't.  Since when was it the lets all jump on the bandwagon to criticize
somebody else list?  Two people chose to criticize.  One chose to educate.
You made your choice of groups to join.  If you don't like that, be sure to
remember that it was you that chose that approach.

Lee