SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2003

From:
Christian Gerzner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:14:05 +1000
Ray Jones wrote:

> I've got a buddy of mine whose boat is named BOHICA.
>
> It stands for Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

Many years ago, actually in the late sixties, I was aboard a
relatively simple vessel, a stink boat, owned by her father in company
with my then girlfriend ,as well as my parents and her parents. We
anchored for lunch at one of the more salubrious locations in the
harbour, not undadjacent to Strike's haunts but for the life of me I
can't remember the name.

After we'd anchored we noticed an absolutely magnificent yacht next to
us, at least sixty feet of it, maroon with gold pinstriping. Just
sensational. No one aboard, or at least on deck.

It's name?

WOFTAM

As in:

Waste Of F------ Time And Money.

Helen's dad had to tell my what it meant.

Cheers,

Christian
--
I haven't quite worked out the secret of life yet, but I just know it
must have something to do with lunch.