SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2003

Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:41:16 -0400
Mika wrote:

> Brad wondered:
>
> >You can't post nicely?
>
> Is that a question or a statement?

Does the sentence have a period, or a question mark? :-)

> >But think about all that was being said, just before
> I shouted. Everyone was fighting...<
>
> Everyone? Aren't you being a bit less specific than you would like to be?=

If I wanted to specify anyone in particular, I would have done so. If you
would like to use your own good judgement, and spend your time reading
archives, you should be able to see that everyone was fighting, not that I'm
suggesting you do that. Personally, I would just move forward

> >So, if the list relies on fighting to produce
> posts, the list is no good for me, and I might just as well unsubscribe.
> But, I would rather see the list turn around from the disfunctional ways.=
> <
>
> Did you read Bob's repost of the life cycle post? The only time the list
> was really 'disfunctional' was when DearFriend Nick tried to impose his
> rules.

I glanced at the life cycle stuff. I've had a lot of other things to do
lately. ...Apparently you are saying that you don't see the list as
disfunctional, as I do.

> >The CAIV02NEDfest was one of the best times of my whole life, and I woul=
> love to have a great experience like
> that again.<
>
> That was indeed a great trip. And other trips are already being planned. =
> So
> your point is?

Come on Mika. You are a very intellegent man. You should be able to figure
it out. There is nothing implied, or written in code. But if you'd like me
to spell it out for you... The fights cause divisions among people. The
divisions cause enemys. The enemys avoid each other. Comraderie ceases, and
you have little clicks.

> MD> Back to the mora^H^H silent majies now.>
>
> B>Whatever that is...<
>
> Shirley you meant to say 'whoever they may be'?

Frankly, no. I really don't know what that is. ...mora is pause? ...^ is a
phonetic symbol? ...H is ? ...silent I understand. ...majies is Austro-slang
for majority I guess. ...Would you like to spell it out for me? :-)

Brad