HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 4

From:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:57:20 -0400
Wayne asks:
> All of this stuff is fairly easy but there is sure a LOT of it!
> Sometime soon I will be collecting various Microsoft and Cisco
> certificates.  That is becoming something of a requirement for
> employment as far as I can tell.  Any other opinions on that?

There's an excellent Dilbert from the desk calendar from a couple of weeks
ago.  One of the Dilbert characters is having trouble with a computer.  This
guy comes up to the desk and says, "Stand back, I'm certified".  In the next
frame he raises his hands over his head and says, "I summon the powers of
Certification!"  In the third frame he says, "Oh, that's not good.  It
worked in class."

FWIW,

Mark W.