HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 3

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:47:17 -0400
Micheal -

Both Red China and N. Korea are nuclear powers, are you suggesting we
ignore that in our diplomatic actions?  Are you criticising our
invasion if Iraq because we did not wait until it became a Nuclear
power?

Red China has made incremental progress at becoming more responsible
regarding human rights and becoming a more free country.  They have
influence in N. Korea and can put some pressure there.

Are you suggesting we ought to invade those two countries and ignore
the consequences?

Afghanistan was harboring the Taliban who used airliners to kill a
bunch of people here.  Are you saying we should not have done anything
about that?

Saddam Hussein was a loose cannon and we got rid of him.  Was that a
bad thing?

Iraq's own records showed they had unaccounted for forbidden weapons.
Were we just supposed to ignore that?

Are we supposed to be the world's policeman?

My answer is no, what is your answer?