HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 3

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:54:36 +0200
Hi Alan and all,

I know of a beer joint in my area that would exactly do it. But, considering
the permanent lack of interest here for anything 3000-related, I might be
the only one to show up, even if I'm the one buying the beer.

Besides, on Oct. 31st, I will probably be trying my best to stuff HPe3000
orders into HP's order processing up to the very last possible minute. Then,
there's Halloween with the kids.

Christian