HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 3

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:45:27 -0400
obviously the only reason for any dictatorship not to be invaded or
attacked by the current US-government is having nuclear weapons.

---------------

No, not true.  Nuclear weapons are only one factor.  Mexico does
not ahve Nukes and we have not invaded them, Canada does not have
them either, we have not invaded there.

---------------

If I remember the constituion, there is something about equal rights.

---------------

The constitution only applies to US territory.

---------------

Why do you think, that Iran is thinking or wants nuclear weapons now?
To be safe from the US, of course.

---------------

More accurately, they want Nukes because it allows Iran to act more
aggressively while haveing protection from repercussions.

---------------

You ask, if the US is supposed to be the world policeman.
They are and act like it, whenever they think it is convenient.
See Iraq and Israel/Palestine.

---------------

I don't get it, you are saying it is OK for the US to be the worlds
policeman whenever it is convenient?

---------------

I still think, that the current government lied and still lies about the
real reasons for the war in Iraq.

Truthfully, the whole issue in Iraq was so fuzzed up in deceit, that
if the President was lying through his teeth, he would still have been
the most honest person involed in this.

That is my answer.

Well, Michael, I still don't know your answers to any of my questions.
You seem to have answered a lot of questions I did not ask.