HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 3

From:
fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:24:58 -0700
On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 12:23 PM, Shawn Gordon wrote:

>  I don't really care if Iraq was colluding with Al Queda or not on
> 9/11, we do know that Al Queda did have bases of operations in Iraq
> and Iraq has had and used WMD's in the past and there is little doubt
> they would have pursued them in the future.

Being told such information doesn't mean that "we do know" it to be
true. This is especially true if stated by any president. Many of them
are still trying to determine what the meaning of "is" is.

FW

P.S. Isn't it true that some of those WMDs Iraq used in the past were
provided by the US? Be careful in choosing your allies.