HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 2

From:
Harmik Minassian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 01:09:48 -0500
Not sure about the details of how STORE works, but there is condense
utility.
This is what I use. You can submit it multiple times and it will condense a
little more each time.

/
    1     !JOB VOLUTLJ,MANAGER.SYS;OUTCLASS=,1
    2     !COMMENT
    3     !COMMENT  THU, OCT  7, 1999. Condenses disc volumes
    4     !COMMENT
    5     !VOLUTIL
    6     VERIFY OFF
    7     CONTIGVOL 1