HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 2

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:59:44 -0400
Some such efforts had taken on a "for-the-record'' character since, experts
note, any old VX or "wet'' anthrax, for example, would have degraded into
ineffectiveness anyway.

Which may explain why we did nto find any WMD, either Bio or Chem.  The
stuff Iraq had was so impure it did not last long enough for our forces
to find it.  Wonder how different things might have been if we had been
allowed the Turkey option?