HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 1

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:49:40 -0700
1. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
   clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed

   up in the first place!

 2. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping", now I just "chunky
    dunk".

 3. The early bird still has to eat worms.

 4. The worst thing about accidents in the kitchen is eating them.

 5. Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
    the difference.

 6. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could
    simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

 7. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you
    haven't fallen asleep yet.

 8. My wife says I never listen to her.  At least I think that's what
    she said.

 9. Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

10. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they
    can in prison?

11. If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have
    started with something called labor!

12. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.