HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 1

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:42:12 -0700
sez here you just use a computer, and all is automagic...

(from google page 2 line 1 "currency notation") "... Computers that do not
have English (United States) specified as the current culture
will display whatever currency notation is used by the current culture."

but digging deeper appears to go where you want...
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/getWR/steps/wrg_crncy.mspx