HP3000-L Archives

September 2003, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:30:06 +0200
Speaking of inappropriate (read : stupid) taxes, we've got on very
interesting little thing in France called the business tax : it's raised on
investment and salaries. It is, therefore, a ($cynical_mode on) strong
incentive ($cynical_mode off) for businesses to invest and hire people (!!!)

We may have another few smart ideas on how NOT to make money. Let me think

Christian