UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Nita Kay Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:58:53 -0400
Excuse me.  I read your acrimonious crap like it really affects the world that I live in,
but your observations and opinions are so far based that you might as well be from Mars.

You want to see changes at the University of Tennessee  at Chattanooga, but are oblivious  to
the need of change of command.  You have a person directly under the Chancellor who has
been a “show boat” artist for years predating his performance at City Court.  Yes, Richard Brown
is a person to be dealt with…he has actually changed a few well need and deserved criteria in the
university, but his position as a Vice Chancellor as not deserved.

He may project himself as a leader in the advancement of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, but
he only hinders the progress of our institution as a higher learning facility.  He is only interested in what
the university can provide him..I’m surprised that all  you people with higher IQs 140 like mine, haven’t
figured out that he is not an asset to the community, only a hindrance.  It’s not a racial thing at all.  It’s simply a fact that he has Bill Stacy performing as a second act to his agenda.

Vote of Confidence:  Keep Bill Stacy.  Improve UTC.  Get Rid of Richard Brown.    I don’t have much
in the way of money for him to sue me for…but I will stand behind my personal convictions.

Sincerely,

Nita Kay Pugh