UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Teresa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:11:38 -0400
Forwarding for Becca McCashin:

-----Original Message-----
From: Becca McCashin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 1:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fall Cleaning --Great Items for Sale

Hi, Teresa- Could you please forward this to Raven again? I don't think
it "flew" last time- thanks! I'll be happy to bring the stereo on Tues
for you to check out- happy long weekend :)  Becca

"Fall Cleaning" items for sale!!!

1) Excellent beginner's violin with velvet- lined case. Brand new
"Stradivarius" model bought on ebay 2 months ago and received as gift.
Photo available. $75

2) "Thane Fitness Orbitrek" Elliptical machine with
calorie/mileage/timer and adjustable resistance. Free accompanying video
cassette. Please pick up off Hwy. 58 Very lightly used. $75 (retail is
$150) Photo available.

3) Eterna by Yamaha folk/classical guitar with soft/nylon carrying case
and footrest. New strings. Only used one semester. Great for aspiring
musicians. 3 small nicks on neck of guitar, otherwise great shape. $99.
Photo available.

4) AIWA 3 disc/superbass stereo with AM/FM tuner and dual cassette and
many programmable features. Silver unit and silver/cobalt blue speakers.
High quality sound. Remote and manual included. 2 yrs. old- excellent
condition. $50.

5) Women's Huffy Canyon 15 speed bike with headlight. Good-looking navy
blue. Stored for couple of years and lightly used. $50. Photo available.

Please email me [log in to unmask] if you're interested in any of
the above items. I have photos of most items here in my office (sorry I
don't do digital just
yet!)
I can bring/deliver all items to campus except the elliptical machine.

Thanks for looking and happy long weekend!!!

Becca McCashin
Principal Secretary
Graduate Studies Division, CEAPS
312E Hunter Hall, Dept. 4154