SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:10:19 -0400
Michael Doelle wrote:

Yes, Lee. How about if you just declare victory then. I've already tried to
splain to ya that  this is a completely silly exercise, so I won't do it
again.

It was your game.  I didn't win, you lost.

I have the distinct feeling, that anything that I could tell you about
Mexico would somehow be lost on you. So why don't you just hop on a plane
and go have look. It's the country next door, so why not try to learn
something about it.

I've been there several times.  That's not the point.  The issue is what
they have done for other countries, not what they've done in or for their
own.  You can feel whatever you like, but until you actually say something,
you don't know whether it would be lost or not.  You claimed you could offer
a long list of contributions to other countries.  I offered you a chance to
do it, clearly stating that I would be happy to be educated.  So far,
nothing.  If you've got nothing to say, admit it and move on.  If you've got
something to say, then say it.  I'm still willing to be educated.

Lee