SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
David Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 06:24:49 -0700
So Europe WANTED more refugees?

You don't keep score any better than you present
facts.

You want to set the rules, choose the questions, and
score the game. Even a dumb American can see how that
is going to turn out.

If it makes you feel better about yourself to wail on
me, well God bless you man.

David

--- Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>