SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:37:36 -0400
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:50:54 -0400, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> >Where you still are.  As it happens, Viv's posts got caught by the
>filters
>> >which is exactly why I check them periodically.
>
>> Viv's post didn't appear until
>>
>> Date:         Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:52:45 -0400
>>
>> which is one day AFTER Lee's post in question!!  Taking into
>> consideration the Date difference due to time zones, it was STILL
>> AFTER my posts and Lee's follow-up!
>>
>> Lee is so busy arguing and lying everywhere that he thought no one
>> would catch him on his LIES!
>
>Perhaps you can explain, then, how I knew Viv's post was there?

I already explained in my original post that it was your

                           OBFUSCATING LIE!

And I gave all the time stamps as PROOF, which you snipped.

>I'm not evey going to bother checking your proof simply because
>it's false.  No surprise there.

Lee NEVER bother to check anything, especially when he is caught
lying.  Just like the incident (about what Viv posted too) that was
in Scuba-L.  No surprise there, Lee, about you.

Hey, you forgot that you said, and repeated, that I was STILLL in
your blocked file.

Wassamatter, Block Head?   Your blocked file was unblocked by the
virus I sent?    You are sooooooooooooooooo STOOOPID, Lee!

ElPezNeuvo.