SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:13:11 -0400
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:39:04 -0400, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote to Chuck:
>
>> Of ALL people, YOU are the least qualified to talk about the pissing
>> contests.  You are nothing but a Nick-imposter on this LIST, doing
>> your part to destroy it (unsuccesfully, thank goodness) by attempting
>> to impose censorship, by wishing to boot me off, and by publicly
>> acknowledging that Nick has done NOTHING wrong, and supported Nick
>> from the start, and try to be his carbon copy here.
>>
>> If was Chuck's role as a SPY to pass private emails being discussed
>> by a small group of Scuba-Lers to Nick which more than anything
>> else led to Nick's temporary insanity and massacre of the Scuba-L
>> list!

It was just a rehash of the FACTS that I had posted before in Scuba-SE.

>> You're Lee's TEAM-MATE!

Lee stuck his head in the hole (put me on his "blocked list") and
completely missed the meaning of that line of course, in the light
of what I've posted about Lee.  :-)))   Besides, Chuck is Lee's
TEAM-MATE in two more senses:  1.  They both claimed that they put
me on their killfile.   2.  They both called me all kinds of variations
of the term "asshole" with various embellishments.

As usual, Lee catches something SECOND HAND (having missed out 99%
of what I have posted), stuck his head out blissfully, as he did
(at least he READ their posts, though without comprehension) on
posts of Bjorn, Mika, Strike et al, and led them to tell Lee in
such terms that Jeff Kell had to climb out his hibernation hole to
(indirectly) plead for Lee's mercy, from Lee's well-deserved
GROUP-spanking!   :-)

Group-sex is often called an "orgy".  Is there a term for "group-
spanking"?   I eagerly await the entrance of the Master of English,
or an English Major holding a Master degree.  :-)

To Jeff:  this is NOT bickering.

This is telling Lee like it is, for his gratuitous and completely
off-the-mark analysis.

>When you've got virus catching filters up the ying yang, you
>sometimes need to look to see that important stuff isn't getting
>caught along with the bad.

What's Lee trying to say?   That he is Chuck's TEAM-MATE in still
another way?   That they are either lying about their killfile or
selectively (and fortuitously) find selective posts of mine NOT
to killfile?

***  Lee did NOT rebutt a single sentence of what I posted.  ***

Why?  There was absolutely nothing he could rebutt!

This is the ENTIRETY of Lee's post:

>Somebody get this guy to a head shrinker.  He's seriously delusional.

Not content with being the self-proclaimed "encyclopedia of scuba"
amongst his rec.scuba followers, and not content trying to palm
himself off as the guru of international culture, trade, and ECO
matters, Lee is now a Psychiatrist HIMSELF!

He must have learned that term from the shrink he had to see.

The demon inside Lee that made him what he is, is the same demon
that made Lee put on FIFTY pounds of weight (according to his own
confession), not that he was not overweight to begin with, ALL
the while arguing with others what a "optimally efficient" diver
that he is.

THAT is what *I* would call "seriously delusional"!  :-)))

Lee, you've been so exposed by EVERYONE in recent weeks here as a
obfuscating and thetorical JOKE that you should stick to rec.scuba
where you still have a few local "friends" who thinks you must be
a hotshot diver because you own a boat (or three) and you keep
telling them that you're the legend in your own mind.  <<;-0)))

Lose another 40 more pounds from your FAT HEAD before coming back!

Hey Chuck, I guess you'll have to forward this to Lee, as you did
on my email about Nick, to Nick, wouldn't you?

ElPezNeuvo.