SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
Viv Matson-Larkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:09:31 -0400
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:27:56 +1000, David Strike wrote:

>The September/October edition of NEKTON is now available for viewing at:
>http://www.e-nekton.com

I still have not completely read right through everything, yet!!
But I really enjoyed John Nitrox'sFiji trip report.
And, Jayne's white pointer pics are absolutely fantastic!!  Wow!
Great write-up about that dive operation also, which reminds me, I must
get organised and take up, in the not-to-distant future, the prize I won
from them for a 4 day white pointer trip.
Having last Tuesday night given WAUPS a slide presentation on my latestPNG
dive trip I've finally narrowed down what pics I am going to include in my
dive article for you.
Viv
Oh, nag, nag .. Mika's still gotta get his *A* in to gear and write up a
Ningaloo trip report for your mag.