SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:49:05 +1000
On Monday, September 22, 2003 3:57 AM, Mika wrote:

> >I was dragged along - whingeing and complaining - to the cinema
yesterday,
> to see, "Pirates of the Caribbean." with Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush:
> And
> then had to be dragged out of the cinema - whingeing and complaining -
when
> I said that I wanted to see it again!  :-)<

> Haven't seen it yet, but  am certain that it was slightly more
entertaining
> than the 'singing bowls'.

Sylvia refuses to compare the 'singing bowls' and the "Pirates of the
Caribbean".  Personally, I think it's no contest.  Bloody singing bowls are
not a patch on pirates and buccaneers!  (I must admit, I was waiting for
somebody in the movie to ask the question: "Where's your buccaners?"  Only
to be told, "Either side of your buccan head"!!!)  :-)))

Strike