SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
David Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:55:47 -0700
I certainly had not heard that. I wonder if they have
GIII on board, though it is hard to imagine they would
do this without his assent.

Maybe the next move will be to trademark "hogarthian"
and take Bill Main to court to force him to change his
middle name! :)

On further reflection, as hogarthian is a minimalist
concept (don't take it if you don't need it), it's not
a concept that necessarily promotes incresed sales of
gear, so maybe Bill's middle name is safe!

If you come across any updates on this topic, I'd
certainly like to see them.

Thanks,
David H.