SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2003

From:
Lee B ell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:10:21 -0400
I'm still in Dallas, but got bored enough to look up the local number for
my ISP.

I don't know if it's in the Nekton issue.  Thanks to the presentation I have
to do tomorrow and three new fraud reports I received tonight, I haven't had
much time for anything.  At any rate, at the risk of asking what has already
been reported, can you explain the difference between a cave cut drysuit and
all the rest?  If, and it's a big if, I ever buy a drysuit, I'll want the
best and most streamlined fit that is consistent with the suit's purpose.
I've  seen cave cut mentioned quite a few times, but don't think I've ever
seen an explanation.  I guess everybody else already knows.

Lee