HP3000-L Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Eben Yong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eben Yong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:41:08 -0400
Well, I'm getting close to the issue of the MIME/BASE64/gnuPG/whatever
problem.  I sent a plain-text message to the list using Outlook and I see
that the sent message contains the following.  See the gobbledygook at the
end?  I'm guessing that this trailer is causing the garbage, but I don't
yet know how to stop Outlook from sending it.  So, for now, I'm relegated
to using the web-based interface, which is pretty cool.

Testing.  Testing.  Testing.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain
disclosure, distribution, or reproduction is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy this message and its attachments. Thank you for your
cooperation.

N  y޶  ly܅܆+ޱZ  lzb  ey +" mj vڭb?Ia