HP3000-L Archives

August 2003, Week 3

From:
"Church, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Church, Mike
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:09:37 -0400
One quick way is to save the UDC file under a new name.

First do a showcatalog and insure you know what the UDC settings are.
Good idea to keep a copy somewhere in case of trouble.

Then modify the old file and save under a new name.
Example U030818.pub

Then just do a setcatalog with the new name:

Example setcatalog U030818.pub;account
 If it is done at the account level

Normal caveats apply, watch user, account and system UDCs, and insure there
are no problems with the software you are currently using...
Also watch access and execution security to insure all can access.

hth

mc