HP3000-L Archives

August 2003, Week 3

From:
PeteVickers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PeteVickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 02:32:32 -0500
 Hi,
Sorry for the blatant plug, but we have the application that aslready does
all this and more.

Take a look at
http://www.gui-innovations.com/html/gui3000_for_pocket_pc.html which should
answer all your questions.
Manage spool files, jobs, issue commands, see console logs and use the
terminal emulator.
Works on HPUX too. Minimal 'keyboard' input - point and click.

Works GSM, GPRS 802.11 and wired.

NewsWire review is at http://www.gui-innovations.com/NWJuly2001.pdf

Thanks

Pete