HP3000-L Archives

August 2003, Week 1

From:
Peter Smithson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Smithson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:17:18 -0500
 In this case the flag is 3 which the manual says makes the calling
process suspend itself.  So perhaps the child is activating the parent
when it's finished and then the parent is killing the child.

I'm not sure why they would want to do that as simply calling QUIT or
STOP RUN or whatever in the child process would do the same.

In article <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] says...

http://www.beluga.freeserve.co.uk