HP3000-L Archives

August 2003, Week 1

From:
fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:53:19 -0700
On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 02:17 PM, Erik Vistica wrote:

>  What proof would you accept? Is there anything God can do to prove
> Himself to you? (Be aware that if you ever accept the proof He offers
> you, it is likely that nobody else that you know will accept that proof
> and will call you a fool :-)

<<big snip>>

I've been called a fool many times much to my pleasure considering the
sources.

If He really exists and has the power which you attribute to Him, He
could long since have proven Himself to Me and to anyone else of His
choice.

It would appear that either a) He does not exist or b) He chooses not
to prove Himself to anyone, let alone Pat Robertson. :-)

FW