HP3000-L Archives

August 2003, Week 1

From:
Walter Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walter Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:02:07 -0500
 "fred White" <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message
[snip]
> You probably know a lot of things that I don't. If so and that
> knowledge can prove the existence (or non-existence) of God, Please
> share it with the rest of us so we can all become deists (at least).

I am quite confident that I could not prove to you the existence or
non-existence of God.  I highly doubt that I could even convince or persuade
you one way or the other, and would not try.

I would be getting in way over my head even trying to discuss concepts like
existence and reality and knowledge and proof and belief.

To borrow a saying I learned from Alfredo at a users' group meeting years
ago, I am neither a poet nor a philosopher.

Walter