UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Burch Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Burch Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:50:40 -0400
Needed:

Someone to assume a lease on a one bedroom apartment.

The apartment is on the first floor. It includes a living room, kitchen,
bathroom, bedroom, and porch. The apartment is a little over 600 square feet.

The Apartment Complex has a pool.

Located at Hickory Villa Apartments on Hickory Valley Road.

Easy access to East Brainard Road, I-75, Lee Highway, and Hamilton Place Mall.

The individual may move in any day in August but I would prefer they move
in no later than September 1st.

Rent is $415 per month plus utilities.

Water is always $19 and electric is typically $40 per month.

If you know someone who might be interested please contact

Blair Chlebisch at 894-4794
UTC Wellness Fitness Center Attendant