UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:48:49 -0400
The most frustrating part of home ownership may be hiring a handy/craftsperson. When I am not being flat out lied to, they fail to show up after accepting the job. I found someone special, a true craftsman when it comes to wood screen patios and wooden Decks of all designs. His retaining walls are a work of art... really! Best of all, he does the work when he says he is going to do it. This is the first time that has ever happened for me. He was flooring my attic in 100 plus weather with little circulation and insulation all over the place. His ideas saved me over $2,000 on custom shelves in my home office. He is not cheap but he is very very skilled... and timely. If you need someone to do what they say they are going to do, when they say they will do it. Give him a call. His name is Bob and his number is 949-9554. I get nothing out of this other than seeing a good person get work.

stuart