UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:50:28 -0400
The Maclellan Gym pools will be closed during the afternoon shift
Monday-Friday (3-5 PM) of next week only.  We will continue our morning
hours and noon swim as usual.  All lifeguards are participating in rush and
have pleaded for time off.  We support their efforts to become active
members of our UTC community and have approved their requests.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but will be back to normal operational
hours on September 2.

Thanks.  Carol