UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Yancy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yancy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:12:56 -0400
UTC Family:

The Admission's Office is preparing for the Fall 2004 class of new UTC
students. We begin an active recruiting season immediately following Labor
Day. We need your help in making preparations for the upcoming recruiting
season.

We have scheduled 2 days of Information Sessions for our faculty and staff
to visit with the Admissions Representatives to outline what's new,
outstanding, and unique about your area or program. We need to hear from
UTC experts what we should tell prospective students about our offerings.
These sessions are scheduled Tuesday, August 26 and Wednesday, August 27 in
the Lupton Library, Room 208 from 1-5 p.m. each day. We are requesting that
interested parties limit your presentation to 15 minutes or less.

This is open to anyone interested in sharing with us. Please contact Jim at
4662 or Bonny at 4597 to schedule a time slot for your area! Thanks for
your continued support of UTC's new student recruiting functions!