HP3000-L Archives

July 2003, Week 5

From:
"Savinon, Jackie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Savinon, Jackie
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:19:20 -0400
Just the topic I need help with.  I'm looking for disk storage solutions for
our HP e3000 997/400 system.  We're looking to use this 997/400 box for
disaster recovery testing and need to replicate the storage environment of
the production server that is attached to an EMC 3930 frame. The disk
requirements would be 856GB (mirrored 50% usuable) and 144GB (raw 100%
usuable).  Currently the 997/400 has four scsi channels (HBA Model HP28696A)
available on two separate Bus Converter.

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jacqueline Savinon