HP3000-L Archives

July 2003, Week 5

From:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:34:10 -0700
Bill Brandt writes

I found Kansas to be interesting - I spent some time in "Cowtown" - old
Wichita - and learned that Wyatt Earp wasn't much better than the
outlaws. I
think as sheriff he was kicked out of Wichita for doing something -
where I
believe he then wandered to Tombstone AZ for his eventual rendezvous
with
destiny with the Clampetts at the OK Corral -

But I am wandering today - probably told you more than you wanted to
know..
There are hilly areas of Kansas.
Afraid you mean the Clantons.  The Clampetts originally of Hooterville
and Bug Tussle are now found at the ceement pond in the hills of
Beverly.

Mike Berkowitz
President of Dash Riprock fan club

Guess? Inc.