HP3000-L Archives

July 2003, Week 4

From:
"Church, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Church, Mike
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:23:17 -0400
"Learning is valuable. But on the Day of Judgment, we'll not be asked
whether we have learned languages or philosophy, or even the proper name of
every star. "

"The sun and moon will have vanished, the constellations themselves will
have disappeared, along with all of nature. "

"But our deeds, our good and bad works, shall remain forever, recorded in
the archives of eternity."

Benjamin Franklin

---

This quote is humbly submitted for your review.

Mike Church, BS, MBA