HP3000-L Archives

July 2003, Week 1

From:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:55:54 -0700
Remember back in the good old days?

I remember being able to call John Young  ( CEO of  HP in times of olde...)
and  he would actually ask around to see if there was something ancient I
wanted for the museum..... He was a pretty neat guy in my book anyway.

remember the really old days when Dave Packard had an 'open door policy'?

How things began to change....... eventually HP office people  almost  kept
Packard secluded almost to the point that Summa Corp.  stashed Hughes ( not
quite to that level... I don't think Packard was being administered
drugs....)

and... can anyone tell us what happened to Joel Burnbaum father of the
spectrum ?

ed sharpe