HP3000-L Archives

July 2003, Week 1

From:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:08:32 -0400
From: "J Dunlop" <[log in to unmask]>
> If I recollect correctly, there  was some concern on this list about
> the amount of outsourcing going to foreign countries.
> See :

http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandoraV15/output/3AD14EC1-88AB-4BB7-B4AF-6B972901
DC48.asp

The story indicates that 54,000 business process outsourcing jobs will be
created in India over the next six months.

By comparison, over the last twenty years, an average of 1,040,000 net new
jobs were created in America every six months.